Here’s your chance to become a part of the Kolacky Days tradition! The Montgomery Area Community Club (MACC) would like to invite you to design the 86th Annual Kolacky Days Button with your vision. The winning design will appear on the collectible souvenir button and may appear on select advertising. The winner will receive $100 Monty Bucks, a Kolacky Days T-Shirt, an oversized Collectible Kolacky Days Button, two (2) Kolacky Days buttons, media coverage and see his/her design all over the Kolacky Capital!
Who: Open to anyone of any age who feels creative.
What: Create an original Kolacky Days design for the 2020 button
When: Designs accepted until November 8, 2019
Email: KolackyDays@gmail.com or
Mail to: Montgomery Area Community Club
206 1st Street S.
Montgomery, MN 56069
When submitting a design, please include name, phone, address, and email. The information will only be used by MACC to inform the winner.
Button Design Criteria
1. Be of a Round Design
2. Design must include the following words:
July 24 – 26, 2020
Montgomery, MN, Minn. or Minnesota
Optional: Kolacky Capital of the World
3. Design can be hand-drawn or done on a computer.
4. Must be in Color and you may use as many colors as desired. However, it is recommended to use no more than 3.
5. Designs will not be returned. All designs become the property of the MACC and may be slightly altered. Original artwork and design will be used if possible.
6. When submitting a design, please include name, phone, address, and email.
7. Entries that do not meet the above requirements may be disqualified.
ALL current MACC members will VOTE on their favorite design at American Legion Post#79 on Monday, November 11, 2019, starting at 6:00 pm. When voting, members will be asked to judge the button designs on simplicity, creativity, and displaying community pride.
For More Information
For more information, please contact Lisa Schroeder or by emailing us at KolackyDays@gmail.com.